Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LPSI picnic pictures


The la piccola picnic was this past Sunday, overall it was a beautiful day at home, but foggy at Chrissy Field. The girls loved dragging around their bags of chips while shoving them in their mouths, of course a little later we realized BOTH bags of chips contained MSG--I'm sure everyone there was mortified we were allowing them to eat that crap. Well, I can tell you it was probably a treat because they typically get pretty wholesome and organic food. Much to Scott's chagrin! I hardly ever buy chips, so I'm sure all that MSG goodness tasted pretty good to those little girls. I'll post more pix later, there are some cute ones. Oh, and a kid had one of those skuute balance bikes--one would make a great Christmas gift for the girls if you are so inclined......

No comments: