Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin stuff from Grammy!



Grammy sent the girls some adorable pumpkin sweaters and tight which they already wore on a play date.
Poppy looks like a little golfer! I hope we can swing by the pumpkin patch this year, maybe even this weekend so we can do comparison pictures. Yesterday we finally made it the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito with our friend Babs and her twin boys. Wow, it was a beautiful hot day and the kids had a great time. Unfortunately, I just sent my pocket digital back for repair, so I couldn't take pictures as I refuse to lug the big expensive digital when I am out alone with the girls. I can't watch 2 crazy toddlers+a diaper bag+a camera. Maybe if I was 25. But no worries, I think I am going to join so I'll go back with Scott in tow and get some great pictures!

No comments: